- Due to Health Concerns: Stains, Burns, and/or Abuse of the Mattress or Box Spring/Foundation Will Void This Warranty.
Congratulations & Thank You! You have just purchased a quality sleep product from Mattress Warehouse. In order to prolong the life of your bed and be more satisfied with its overall performance, please remember the following points:
• Body impressions are normal in quality bedding. They indicate that the upholstery layers are conforming to your body's individual contours. These are not structural defects, but normal occurrences in the superior performance of the mattress.
• Impressions are going to be more noticeable on King and Queen Sizes.
• To equalize impressions, rotate your mattress end to end regularly every two weeks for the first three months of use and every two months thereafter. This mattress will not need to be turned over.
• If your particular mattress shows signs of body impressions in between scheduled rotations, change the schedule so that you will always be sleeping on a comfortable surface. We recommend a premium quality mattress protector cover be placed on your mattress to act as a barrier against stains to the mattress. Stains, burns, or abuse of the mattress and/or foundation will void the warranty.
• Do not use dry cleaning fluid on your mattress as it will cause damage.
• Do not get your mattress wet. Some of the upholstery materials may compress
• Do not iron on your mattress. This may cause the cover to deteriorate. Limited Warranty Symbol Mattress warrants that this sleep set will be free from manufacturing defects. Symbol Mattress agrees to repair or replace any factory defective piece of a sleep set at our discretion, but will not repair or replace the matching piece unless it is also defective. This limited warranty is provided ONLY to the original purchaser and proof of purchase is required. In the unlikely event that you ever have a problem with your Symbol mattress, please contact the dealer who sold you the set. Symbol Mattress retailers handle all warranty claims, returns, and exchanges.
What is NOT covered?
• Normal wear & tear
• Beds/Foundations with stains, burns, soils, or that have been abused
• Handles (which should be used only to position the mattress and may pull out if used to support the full weight of the mattress)
• Personal Comfort. We cannot guarantee each individual's comfort.
• Border wires (which run along the perimeter of the mattress and box spring/ foundation) bent due to moving or bending of the sleep set.
• Structural damage to the mattress or foundation due to the use of an improper bed frame.
• Impressions of less than 2". Double-sided mattresses must have 2" or greater impressions on both sides.
• Mattresses and Foundations which have already been replaced. This warranty is limited to ONE repair or replacement. Warranty is good on original set only.
• Mattress damage due to the use of a non-matching box spring/foundation.
• Replacement of a matching piece in a sleep set, unless both pieces are defective.
• Transportation/freight costs. It is the responsibility of the consumer to pay ALL transportation, freight, and/or shipping costs when returning defective product or picking up a replacement product. If the dealer is out of business or is no longer an authorized Symbol dealer, the consumer will be responsible for picking up replacement product from the nearest designated pickup facility.
• Mattress Sets used in Commercial or Hospitatlity Enviroments.
• Damage caused by tampering with any component or part of the mattress or foundation.
• Damage caused by laundering or dry-cleaning.
• Damage caused by acts of nature. Your Rights Under State Law: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. The duration of any applicable implied warranties shall not exceed in duration the term of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser from Mattress Warehouse: NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE EXTENDED TO PERSONS WHO PURCHASE THE PRODUCT FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN SYMBOL MATTRESS OR ITS AUTHORIZED DEALERS, AND ALL WARRANTIES TO SUCH PERSONS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.